Colourflex transfers are a CMYK+W digital print process, used for branding apparel and fabrics.
- Ideal for producing full colour images (including gradients) as well as approximate spot colour branding.
- High definition, complex, vibrant artwork suitable on a range of garment fabrics.
- Eco friendly water-based inks.
- Durable, flexible, and machine washable with a soft-touch matt finish.
- Efficient self-weeding technology.
- Only one set up charge is required regardless of the number of print colours.
- Can be shipped straight after being printed.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic and neon colours.
- A thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Minimum detail is advised to be no finer than 1mm.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
- Bitmaps supplied require being higher than 300dpi resolution at the actual print size.
- Fonts are advised to be converted to outlines/objects to avoid font conflicts.