Digital transfers are used for branding fabrics and are printed on transfer paper using a digital printing machine then heat pressed onto the product.
- Cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers.
- Crisp, clear artwork reproduction is possible even on textured fabrics.
- Has a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances.
- Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
- A thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.