Rotary Digital Print
Direct to product rotary digital printing involves the transfer of UV ink directly from inkjet print heads and can be used to produce both spot colour and full colour branding.
- Ideal for large or complex multi-colour or full colour prints.
- The print is dry and ready to ship as soon as the product is printed.
- Only one setup charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Any product colour can be printed with no loss of colour vibrancy.
- Production speed is limited so lead times can be longer in some cases.
- PMS colours are only approximate.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold.
- The print cannot be joined so there will be a small space between where the print starts and ends.
- Rotary digital is more expensive than conventional branding.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.